A new Cabinet consisting of a total of 29 ministers were sworn in before President Maithripala Sirisena at the Presidential Secretariat, a short while ago.
1. Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe: Minister of National Polices, Economic Affairs, Resettlement & Rehabilitation, Northern Province Development, Vocational Training & Skills Development & Youth Affairs
2. John Amaratunga: Tourism Development, Wildlife and Christian Religious Affairs
3. Gamini Jayawickrama Perera: Minister of Buddha Sasana and Wayamba Development
4. Mangala Samaraweera: Minister of Finance and Mass Media
5. Lakshman Kiriella: Minister of Public Enterprise, Kandyan Heritage & Kandy Development
6. Rauff Hakeem: Minister of City Planning, Water Supply and Higher Education
7. Thilak Janaka Marapana: Minister of Foreign Affairs
8. Rajitha Senaratna: Minister of Health and Indigenous Medicine
9. Ravi Karunanayake: Minister of Power, Energy and Enterprise Development
10. Vajira Abeywardena: Minister of Internal and Home Affairs and Provincial Councils and Local Government
11. Abdul Rishad Bathiudeen: Minister of Industry & Commerce, Resettlement of Protracted Displaced Persons & Co-operative Development
12. Patali Champika Ranawaka: Minister of Megapolis & Western Development
13. Navin Dissanayake : Minister of Plantation Industries
14. P. Harrison: Minister of Agriculture, Rural Economic Affairs, Livestock Development, Irrigation and Fisheries & Aquatic Resources Development
15. Mohamed Hashim Mohamed Kabir : Minister of Highways, Road Development and Petroleum Resources Development
16. Ranjith Maddumabandara: Minister of Public Administration & Disaster Management
17. Gayantha Karunatilake: Minister of Lands and Parliamentary Reforms
18. Sajith Premadasa: Minister of Housing Construction and Cultural Affairs
19. Arjuna Ranatunga: Minister of Transport & Civil Aviation
20. Palani Thigambaram: Minister of Hill Country New Villages, Infrastructure & Community Development
21. Chadrani Bandara: Minister of Women & Child Affairs and Dry Zone Development
22. Thalatha Atukorale: Minister of Justice and Prison Reforms
23. Akila Viraj Kariyawasam : Minister of Education
24. Abdul Haleem Mohamed Hasheem: Minister of Postal Services & Muslim Religious Affairs
25. Sagala Ratnayaka: Minister of Ports & Shipping and Southern Development
26. Harin Fernando: Minister of Telecommunications, Digital Infrastructure, Foreign Employment and Sports
27. Mano Ganesan: Minister of National Integration, Official Languages, Social Progress and Hindu Religious Affairs.
28. Daya Gamage: Minister of Labour, Trade Union Relations, and Social Empowerment.
29. Malik Samarawickrama: Minister of Development Strategies, International Trade and Science, Technology and Research.